Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting comfortable with your Dick

"Gargantua"

 
Other than just fun silly comics to doodle away at while I slowly go mad, these Dick Generic comics are exercises in sequential art for me. I've never been a big fan of using panels, I usually end up filling them with random images like some kind of series of bizarre television monitors. Might post some of those later, now that I'm thinking about it. Anywho, these comics are me essentially dividing the page up into sections and sort of bleeding the lines here and there, seeing what happens. I've been working on a series of them, so you might notice more odd or experimental stuff as I post them. Which should be every Friday, as I'm doing quite a few in advance. The first few follow this same kind of question-and-answer format, but the ones I'm currently working on involve some kind of narrative. So, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment