Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MOON EMPEROR??? I HARDLY KNEW HER!!

Another quick little doodle. A few weeks back, a friend and I were joking on ol' Newt and his grand glorious moonbase plan, and the idea of him as a little chubby thing in a space suit pretending to be the President of Moon-America stuck itself in my head. And so I present to you:
MOON PRESIDENT ALPHA/ZAPPA

It's not very good, but then again neither is he.Personally I think it best when viewed while listening to the Flash Gordon soundtrack, but that's really my answer to improving most things. Depending on the response to this I may do the whole team, if not more. Let me know what you think!

RJ

moonprezalphazappa

p.s., you may have to click to view the actual size of the picture to read some of the dialogue. I didn't think that through and I'm sorry. I'll make a note to write larger for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment