Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some of That Funky Old Time Religion Shit



So it's been a hot minute since I've posted anything. Which, as always, is not to say I haven't been drawing. The exact opposite is the case. It's just that life has a way of getting in between me and posting. The Dali-Llama drawing at the top is a more recent little doodle, and the comic page was something done last year while fighting paranoia and anxiety. And the above doodle is something I love simply because of all the linework that went into it. When I get back into printmaking, this is at the top of my list of things to re-do and reproduce.

I've got more that needs to be scanned in, so today will probably be a two-part entry.

Which means you probably won't see me again for another couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment