Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blocks not of the building, city, or poultry variety

Sort of a response to the whole "alien ninja turtles" buzz from a few months ago. Plus, and excuse to draw Moai. Scanner kind of cut it off, though.

A sketch that never quite came together of Frank Zappa as Hartter's "Crowhead" character. Maybe someday, Sean.

Thora Birch with single-digit hands. Not sure if want.

Some very judgmental giraffes

The final page of the current sketchbook






This new layout for posting is frustratingly absurd, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Just not at one in the morning. Also, hi! I've kind of been having a creative block lately, and short of a few giant things that I don't know how to properly scan, haven't had much to show off. The good news is I think the block's just about run it's course, so I should be back to posting somewhat regularly again soon.

Also, picked up some really choice art books, so I'll probably get around to sharing some favorite things from those sooner or later.




No comments:

Post a Comment